Monday through Friday from 10:30am to 8:30pm.
Collections and Resources
The library collection includes books and periodicals available for reference or circulation exclusive to Merit University students and online resources of over 60 million journal articles, books, encyclopedias, newspapers, magazines, and audio video clips to support all academic programs through Library and Information Resources Network (LIRN).
- Training on Database Searching
- Research Assistance
- Information Literacy Instruction
- The Library is dedicated to use as a study area. Students should conduct their business quietly and are expected to mute audible devices before entering the facility.
- The computers and network are reserved for legitimate research and study purposes.
- Materials from the reference collection are available for use in the library, and may not be checked out.
- Students may check out books from circulating collection for two weeks and renew for an additional two weeks. The cost of replacement of any lost or damaged materials will be charged to the student who has checked out the materials, and will include the actual replacement cost plus appropriate fees.